Set on the so-called “Noble Floor” of a stately 15th-century palazzo with elevator, this newly-renovated apartment features:
- a modern and fully-equipped kitchen (oven, stove, microwave, toaster oven, full-size refrigerator and freezer, kettle, cooking utensils and silverware)
- an elegant living area with hardwood floors, flat-screen TV and 2 comfortable couches (including a double sofa bed)
- a charming 4-person dining area
- a breathtaking master bedroom (40 sqm, or 430 sqft), with high ceilings, 3 beautiful windows, original marble floors and a magnificent Baroque fresco, which give it an absolutely majestic appeal
- a convenient walk-in closet
- a spacious bathroom with designer fixtures and glass-enclosed shower cabin
With high-speed wi-fi and air conditioning in every room, this historic accommodation has all the amenities you need, plus an unbeatable location and a truly unique ambiance, to make your stay in Florence even more unforgettable.
Located in Via della Spada, the apartment is just around the corner from the world-famous Via de’ Tornabuoni, with its trendy cafes and its high-end fashion boutiques (Tiffany’s, Céline, Gucci, Prada…). The Duomo, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza Signoria and Piazza della Repubblica are literally a few steps away, and all other major attractions are within comfortable walking distance. The train station is also less than a 5-minute walk. When you stay here, you will never need to take buses, taxis or even walk long distances to enjoy the best Florence has to offer.