This stylish and welcoming BRAND-NEW accommodation is on the second floor of an elegant building with concierge service, no more than 20 meters (or 60 feet) from the Duomo, one of the world’s most striking cathedrals and the undisputed symbol of Florence. Exquisitely appointed and decorated in a trendy contemporary style, this beautiful apartment features premium grès flooring and is laid out over 2 levels. The entrance level comprises:
– fully-equipped kitchen (includes oven, stove, toaster oven, full-size fridge + freezer, kettle, pots, pans, dishes, utensils, etc.)
– pleasant living area with sofa-bed, dining table and a beautiful high-definition LCD TV
A cute spiral staircase leads down to the lower level, consisting of:
– the gorgeous master bedroom, which includes a large wardrobe, a dresser, and a brand-new ultra-comfort king-size bed
– a modern and spacious designer bathroom with walk-in shower
With a full range of amenities, including washing machine, free high-speed WiFi and a modern air conditioning system, this fabulous apartment lets you breathe in the history of Florence and admire its treasures from up-close, while giving you all the comforts and amenities you need to enjoy a spectacular stay in this amazing city.
The apartment is in Via Ricasoli, a beautiful street in the heart of the historic center: simply put, you will be in the best possible location in Florence! An amazing view of the Duomo will greet you inside the building, and you’ll be able to hear the Camapanile’s bells from your living room! Besides the Duomo, which is literally a few steps away, the Galleria dell’Accademia, “home” of Michelangelo’s David, is about 200 meters down the street, while San Lorenzo, Piazza Signoria, the Uffizi Gallery, Santa Croce and Ponte Vecchio can all easily be reached with a 5-10 minute walk. In short, this is the perfect home base for those who want to experience the true magic of Florence, and discover all the city’s treasures without ever needing buses or taxis.
– Final cleaning fee (50€)
– City tax (2,5€ per person per day)