accommodation is located on the ground floor of a small mansion (originally the annex to a
Florentine palazzo) on the south bank of the river Arno, in the exclusive San Niccolò district of the
It consists of:
– fully equipped, large state-of-the-art kitchen (induction stove-top, microwave, oven, large
fridge and freezer, coffee-maker, etc.)
– dinner seating for 4
– attractive living room with comfortable luxury couch
– magnificent master bedroom with king size bed, walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with
a large walk-in shower
– studio with luxury sleeper couch, folding out into a comfortable queen-size bed.
– second bathroom with a large walk-in shower.
The apartment is rich in amenities for your utmost comfort: new-generation Air Conditioning and
heating systems, free high-speed Wi-Fi, 2 large LED TVs, hardwood floors in European Oak,
Carrara marble in the bathrooms, Italian interior design furnishings, high standard mattresses and
linens, top finishing, state-of-the-art appliances and accessories, including a washing machine, an
ironing kit and a hair dryer in each bathroom.
A unique combination of modern elegance, top comfort and prime location making your holiday a
truly memorable one!
The small mansion housing Laurus apartment has its front on the Torrigiani Public Gardens
overlooking the River. The silence indoors is amazing. The view as you walk out of your door into
the Public Gardens and Lungarno Torrigiani is unique – it encompasses historic gems the likes of
Santa Croce, Bargello, the Cathedral, Palazzo Vecchio, the Uffizi, the Vasari Corridor, Ponte
Vecchio and the Arno river banks. Shops, groceries, restaurants, happy hour outings and history
itself are all within walking range.